Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bible Study Plans

Well, I have these great plans for a Bible Study and I have NO clue how well it will work! I really hope it goes well. I feel like God is really talking to me lately about lack of time in His word. I THINK I posted a copy of the link to my blog. I am going to be trying really hard to blog better and see how this works together with the SoulShift book we are using at church and just the overall feeling I have. Hopefully it will go the way I want it to and I will remember to do it each day! Overall I am starting the year off on a more positive note. I am not a resolution maker but I feel like my attitude is better than it has been lately and I am more inclined to get stuff done with a better attitude! Of course, the more I get done, the better my attitude so I see it feeding itself if I keep it up!

Have a wonderful day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment