Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ephesians 3:12-13

"In Him and through faith in him, we may approach God with freedom and confidence. I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my suffering for you, which are your glory."

How many of us see someone else suffering and focus on that....I know that if someone gets hurt, or suffers, because of doing something for me, I feel badly and that gets in the way of the other stuff. I think Paul is telling us that God is bigger than that....HE is in control of the suffering and we just need to focus on Him.

This weekend I am going to focus on Him and remember that He has a purpose for what happens to his children. Even if he didn't cause it, he can use it for good.

Father, I am really enjoying the sunshine you have sent our way! I am finding it a lot easier to focus on you when my mood is lifted! So help me to remember that you are in the gloom also!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment