Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ephesians 6:18

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

I know many people who don't say "amen" because they keep their prayers open all day. I tend to do that also, but then I wonder sometimes if I need to still include some more intense and intentional prayers. It is nice to do a quick word or thought or whatever here and there all day long but I think I need to do a better job of intentionally stopping and praying. I get in a habit of quick, on the go, prayers.

Today I am going to concentrate on recognizing my prayers. I know that sounds silly, but instead of just chatting with God, I am going to make it a point to intentionally pray for the people in this group. I know we are all in this study because we are looking to deepen our relationship with God.

Dad, today I am not praying for me. I am praying for each and every one of these ladies! You know they are reaching out to you in this study. I know that this study has TREMENDOUSLY blessed me and I am sure that it has touched each of us in a different way. I am asking today that you really surround them today with your love and peace! That they may feel you in a way they rarely do!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment