Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So glad I let her go!

This week I struggled with letting my daughter go on a trip without me. Today I am so thankful I let her go! She has called home a few times and is having a blast! Today she went white water rafting...she is the one in the white helmet!

Looks like she might have been having a tiny bit of fun in that picture!

Of course, the lady in the red helmet right beside her is my aunt who is over 60 years old and has been informed a few times in the last few weeks that she is the "coolest Grandma ever"!

Apparently they spent the day having water fights and rafting and enjoying themselves to the fullest! What an adventure!

I trusted that God would take care of her and I was right! He is also allowing her to have a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment