Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ephesians 2:4-5

"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved"

Not because we earned it, not because we were good enough, not because we were even SLIGHTLY good, but because of GRACE, God has mercy on us, sends his SON and saves us! Seriously? His mercy is so great that he sends his son. No questions, no restrictions, no lists of things that make us good enough, just his love.

Got news for you! I am definitely not on God's wavelength! I love each and every one of you but can't imagine giving up my son for you! Even after the rough night I had with him being up and getting sick every half hour and me being exausted, he is still MINE! I wouldn't be willing to give him up that easily! Not saying it was EASY for God, but man! I just look at people and can't imagine giving up my child for them! Loving that much. Amazing! HOWEVER I am SO thankful that God is WAY bigger than me! He does love enough to give his son and that is HUGE! So when I get down and frustrated and feel like people just don't care, I am going to remember that GOD loves me way more than I can ever imagine!

Oh Daddy! I can't imagine how much you love. How you can stay that loving to EVERYONE through all the junk in our lives. You love unconditionally and that isn't easy! I am SO thankful that you love in a far greater way than I can ever imagine! I am confident in my salvation because I know I don't have to earn it. If I did, I would be in serious trouble! Your grace is amazing! Your love is astounding! Your mercy is unfathomable! Thank you! Thank you!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment