Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ephesians 2:6-7

"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus."

There it is! The answer for all those who question! How do we know God loves us? Look at it! He takes US, the SINNERS and seats us WITH CHRIST in heaven where we don't deserve to be! The he says he does it, not because we deserve it, but because of GRACE! How do we see his grace? Look at it! He sent Christ to take on our sins (not his own!) and DIE! Um. How can people NOT see this amazing love and grace? How can people NOT feel awe for that?

Sorry! I had a late start to the day and have been running and running today and instead of being at The Center serving Him right now I am actually back home with a sick kid. :-( Started my Bible study today with a negative attitude but now I am refreshed and renewed! WOW! That is my application. When down and frustrated reflect on his grace and love. What a mood lifter! Better than any drug! :-)

Father as I look back and get upset with myself for lack of planning pushing this off to later, I realize that this morning my mood might not have been conducive to hearing your message! Thank you for knowing what I needed and feeding me at the appropriate time! Thank you for that refreshment before I go and work with the teens tonight! Help me to take that message to them through my actions tonight!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment