Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ephesians 3:4-6

"In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to men in other generations as it hs now been revealed by the Spirit to God's holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise of Christ Jesus."

What strikes me is that even for people who actually saw Christ in PERSON say that there is a mystery. I sometimes get frustrated by the lack of understanding of Christ, not only in the world in general, but in my personal life. When I don't understand something I wonder why it is so confusing. At least I know that it has always been a mystery!

EVERYONE I deal with today has a potential to be heirs with Christ. How does that change my attitude toward them?

Oh Dad, I am worrying on this snowy morning about the kids on the bus since there was no delay and I realize that they are YOUR children and are in YOUR hand. Help me to trust that You know what is best for them! Thank you for the promise of Christ! What a treasure!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment