Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ephesians 4:7-10

"But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. This is why it says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men." (What does "he ascended " mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions? He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)"

So much in here. Grace. Amazing Grace! Christ gives EVERYONE grace yet it isn't something you can earn! He GIVES it! Gotta admit that the whole captives in his train is a bit confusing to me.

Today I am amazed by the power of God. Wow. He descended because he loves us. He ascended because he loves us. He is so powerful that for him, that was easy! He is so much MORE than we can understand! More amazing! More powerful! More everything that I can fathom!

Dad, today you are amazing to me! You choose to give me things I didn't ask for because you love me. Yes, that even includes the trials that make me stronger in ways I didn't realize I was lacking! Thank you for loving me like that!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment