Sunday, March 18, 2012

Homemade Vanilla! I did it!

I just bottled by first three cups of homemade pure vanilla to sell! You can't see the label very well but I did create a pretty label and bottled it today! I am so excited! I have my first sale to a friend and I will deliver it tomorrow. I even decided my business should have a verse for its motto and chose Proverbs 16:3 "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." 





While I choose to do this as a way to stay home with my children, my biggest reason is that I want to be able to serve the Lord. I am involved with the youth group at my church and I regularly have extra teenagers over for dinner. This is something my family and I love to do for the teens and it really helps form a bond and relationship with them that makes it SO much easier to share the love of Christ with them. This does put a financial strain on our grocery budget! Since I don't want to give up having extra teens in my house, I decided to find something I could do from home that would help offset that cost!  This is just the start of my endeavors! 

I still have a long way to go. I have an email set up but I don't have any clue how to set up a blog or website or etsy shop to sell this. Right now I am just hoping I can mention it and somehow, someway, God will help me figure out all the little details!

What a wonderful feeling it is to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment