Friday, March 9, 2012

Random Thoughts

As I go through my day I am flooded with random thoughts! Sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't! I am starting to recognize that the Holy Spirit works though those thoughts! When I pray for answers and I don't get them right away, I am sometimes guilty of thinking God doesn't care or that His answer is automatically no. I am starting to see that the thoughts that run through my head could be God's answers! Not always I am sure, but sometimes!

Like many people, we are struggling financially. I have prayed for ways to get money without having to go to work. I don't want to be lazy, but I want to be able to continue being a stay at home mom. I have had ideas pop into my head and now I am starting to see that maybe those are ideas that will allow me to be a stay at home mom and still make some money! 

My next issue is organization! Not just in my home, but in my thoughts. I get these thoughts and if I don't write them down they are gone! Just like someone snapped their fingers and things vanished! I am learning to at least make note of those fleeting thoughts! I might spend some time meditating on them later and discover that they were just fleeting thoughts and not really meant for me. Other times I find they are very helpful! I either bookmark the web page that sparked the thought or I actually send myself a text message! How silly does that sound!

The more I try to see the Spirit moving in my life the more peace I feel. I still don't have any answers. I still don't have any extra income. I still struggle financially. But through it all I am finding an inner peace that is SLOWLY but surely seeping into all areas of my life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment