Saturday, June 30, 2012

Peach Crumble

Oh yum! I did it! We worked all day and I was not going to make peach crumble but I kept looking at the peaches and I decided to do it.

I am HORRIBLE at following recipes! So...Here is the recipe I THINK I did! :-)

  • 2 1/2 to 3 pounds fresh peaches, peeled, pits removed, sliced
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 2 large egg, beaten
I sliced the peaches evenly into the bottom of the 9 x 13 pan. I scattered the brown sugar over the top and let it sit there until I was done mixing all the other ingredients. I then stirred the brown sugar and peaches quick, scattered the mixture across the top of the peaches and put it all in the oven at 350 degrees. I think they were in there about 30-40 minutes. In reality it was in there from right as I was dishing up dinner and until we were done eating! :-) Helpful, I know!

All of that being said, recipe or not...I definitely would have to say it was a hit!



ENJOY! It says to put ice cream on the top and some people did...but I have to admit that it was plenty yummy without it!



No comments:

Post a Comment