Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SLACKER!

That is what I feel my label should be! Some days I really feel like I am a slacker! Especially on the blog!
So in honor of that slacker...here is a pic of me. I rarely allow pics to be taken and even less often do I actually post them! That being said! I did slack this weekend! We went camping as a family! We loved it! And it was refreshing...even though I must admit the rocks, while looking cool, are NOT that comfortable!

I am looking at a better way to manage my schedule so that I am doing more blogging and logical topics and not just lazing around!

That being said, if anyone has any topics they would like me to hit...like really generic...please let me know! I am tentatively going to include some recipes, some gardening information and some parenting/child stories. I am open to other options though!

So please help me up off this rock I am stuck on! Help me become a better blogger!

Thanks!

Suz
I must be making progress! I am no longer lazing! I am just sitting! :-) Actually writing a blog post must have helped!



1 comment:

  1. Hey...you blogged...Now time to do it again. :) Of course, I'm a fine one to talk. And I especially like the parenting stories.

    ReplyDelete